Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Fab Few

Hi Everyone and happy weekend!  I hope you are all enjoying some spring weather like we are.  It seems like spring has definitely sprung in a lot of areas around the US and I know many of you have been waiting for it!  Although I like spring, I kinda love the fall/winter seasons the best.  Anyway, I wanted to share with you a few things that I am  loving this week.  I don't know about you but when I go through my week it seems that there are things that make it better like a good book, new clothes, makeup, pictures, quotes, etc.  So I've decided to share my top few things with you every week!  Here's a rundown of what is at the top of my list this week.

1.  The beauty blender!  Have you all heard of it?  It's a cosmetic sponge that is shaped somewhat like an egg but is supposed to deliver flawless coverage and blend your makeup smoothly and evenly.  I was on the fence about it because it runs $20 dollars but I broke down and bought it.  And let me say, it was worth every penny!  You can check it out here.
beautyblender - beautyblender®
2.  For the first time in months I sat down and enjoyed ice cream!  Yes that's right, ice cream.  As simple as it sounds I've missed ice cream!  I do not eat it in the winter because it is just too cold.  My fave this week?
Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup.  If you like peanut butter you must try this!

3.  I have rediscovered my Cricut.  An let me tell you, I've missed it.  This is the first electronic die-cutting machine I purchased when I started crafting obssessively!  I really wanted to make some fun spring cards to keep on hand and not only did I totally miss paper crafting, it absolutely without a doubt put me in a peaceful, happy place for a few hours! And for that I am grateful.


I would love to know what everyone else is loving this week!  Please leave me a comment here on the blog or the facebook page here and let me know.  I hope you all have a fun-filled blessed weekend!

Always,
Christine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment