Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Short, Short, Short!

It's that time again...time for a haircut.  I sometimes dread this because I really never know what I want to do with my hair.  I have always kept my hair short.  I think it fits my personality and I love it.  I once grew my hair out (about 2 years ago) and it looked awful on me. And quite honestly, it just didn't feel like me.  So today I am off to my wonderful hairdresser Amy who will hook me up with an awesome style.  There are several styles that I'm thinking about:

Pinned Image
Love the color and longer side bang

Pinned Image
A little shorter

Pinned Image
Or to add a little sass with some spiking?

Which ever I choose, it will be short!  And I'm not gonna lie...I'm pretty excited about it! 

Always,
Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment