Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Super Share (June Edition)

Hi Everyone!  So happy you stopped in.  Today I am linking up with Jennifer over at Jennuine Crafts for a fun new monthly link up called Super Share.  Basically you share your favorite crafty items (tools, supplies, etc.), Instagram photos, Tweets, and pins from Pinterest.  You can choose to share something from all areas or whatever your loving at the time.  So without further ado, here are my super shares for this month...

Crafty Finds

OK, so I am in LOVE with these Prima Doll Stamps!  They are so beautiful and girly that I can't help but get giddy every time I use them.  I have used them to make cards, altered tags, gift bags, etc. the possibilities are endless and you can make them super intricate or very simple.  If you are a lover of stamps like me, these are a must have!  I cannot wait for the new stamps to come out this summer, they are beautiful!

 
So I know that washi tape is all the rage.  However, what I've been loving lately is fabric washi tape.  It tears just as easily as paper washi tape but I think that fabric washi tape just brings certain projects to the next level.  I am also loving the idea of full sheet (12x12) fabric washi tape.  This allows you to use larger pieces for certain projects.  If you love paper washi tape, I'm sure you'll love the fabric washi tape just as much.

  

Now for the big kahuna...the Silhouette Cameo.  Can I just say that this machine is the most amazing thing that I have ever purchased (craft-wise).  I am constantly using it and couldn't imagine crafting without it.  Now I did start with a Cricut Expression and still do use it, but I find myself gravitating more and more towards my Cameo.  The idea of not having to fuss with any cartridges and having just about any image at your fingertips is just a plus in my book.  While the Cameo is pricey, I have to say that it is worth every penny.  The possibilities are endless with this machine.  If you're on the fence about it, I suggest jumping off and trying it out!
 


Pinterest Pick


Have I told you lately that I love Pinterest.  I love looking at...everything!  Especially crafty goodness.    However, I decided to pick a craft space that I would love to call my own!  

 

All I can say about the above picture is absolutely stunning.

So that's it for my Super Share for June.  You should definitely stop over at Jennuine Crafts and check it out.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Christine






 


1 comments:

  1. Your favorites are AMAZING. I love everything that you mentioned. I was on the hunt for those Prima Dolls and I finally got them! Also, I need to try out fabric washi tape. It looks gorgeous. I'm your newest follower and I know I'm going to love your future posts. :-) Thank you for linking up and sharing.

    Jennifer
    Jennuine Crafts

    ReplyDelete