Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Organization...It's Calling Me

I am so not organized.  There I said it.  I've always had a problem organizing.  Whether it's my thoughts, closet, life, craft space, kitchen, etc. I lack the skill of organization.  However, I have decided it might be time to get somewhat organized.  I see these pins on Pinterest and videos on YouTube about organization and they blow my mind.  Who has time to be so organized and on top of things?  Is it you by chance?  Because if it is, I'd love to hear how you do it.  Anyway, I decided the best way to start organizing my life is to have a plan.  Write it down.  Make it happen.  I'm somewhat o.k. with writing lists so I thought I would start by ordering a Filofax to help organize my schedule.  And let me tell ya, those things can be quite expensive.  So, I ordered the cheapest one they had the Filofax Domino.  Snagged it on Amazon for $29.90 including shipping.  Here's what it looks like:
Domino, Organizers 
Yes, of course I ordered pink...go figure.  While on my journey to find something that will help me organize I ran across YouTube videos on setting up and using your Filofax.  You guys, I had no idea how many videos there were on Filofax's...again, mind blown.   There are some great tips on organization and using your Filofax properly to get the most out of it.  I mean you can have a "dashboard" in you planner that helps with the most important things that need to get done, you can decorate it with stickers, colored paper, sticky notes, and even journal in it (which of course was a huge plus for me).  

So how do you guys organize?  Is it something that comes naturally to you?  Or are you like me and have to really plan it out?  I'd love to hear your ideas and comments.  How about a video when I get my Filofax?  Let me know in comments if you'd like to see one.

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE filofaxes. I just recently got one and now I am obsessed. I've been really wanting a domino, but I don't really need it. Very very cute. A video would be ncie to see. I love people's reactions to getting their first filofax. :-)

    Jennifer
    Jennuine Crafts

    ReplyDelete