Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Little Weekend Reading

I love to read.  It's probably the one thing that I crave everyday. I do not discriminate when it comes to what I read!  I love reading magazines (actually quite obsessed with them) and books alike.  When I go to my Barnes & Noble and go to the magazine section and see new magazines, I get so excited that you would think I won the lottery...weird huh?  Anyway, I wanted to let you guys in on what magazines I LOVE reading and the book I'm currently devouring:

I love this magazine!  It is very inspirational and you get to go inside the studios of incredible business women.  You can take a peek inside the latest issue here.
Where Women Create

Another fave from Stampington & Company publishing is Artful Blogging.  You get to meet new bloggers and find out what their passions are and what drives their blogs.  It's a great read and the photography is amazing! Check it out for yourselves here.

Artful Blogging 
 Mollie Makes is such a great magazine.  It is published in the UK and most of their articles and shop info is located in the UK but the magazine is beautiful.  Check it out here
Mollie Makes issue 27 
Last but certainly not least is this fabulous book that I happened upon while at Barnes and Noble a few days ago.  Something about it struck me and I thought to myself "I need to read this book".  I started reading it last night and made it half-way through.  I LOVE it.  I would definitely check it out.  The words inside the covers speak to most of us and in my opinion is a must read.  Check out the reviews here 

 

Well my friends, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  And to all you mother's out there, have a fantastic Mother's Day...you absolutely deserve it.  

Always,
Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment