Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Winter break is over for many of us who have children.  How did you feel about seeing your children go back to school?  I think it's always a bittersweet moment!  It's really hard to believe that summer is right around the corner!  It seems that the time has gone by so quickly.  I honestly can remember when my daughter Taylor first started kindergarten and now , she's 15 and a freshman in high school.  As a mom I can't help but think to myselft often that I really only have 4 more years with her at home.  To some of you that may seem like a long time but really, it isn't.  Soon we'll be doing our own college road trips and trying to pick out the best college for her.  It is just an overwhelming feeling knowing that my life will change completely when she leaves for college. 

So what about you?  Do you ever think about the time when you will be sending your children off to college and off to find themselves? 

Always,
Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment